Please submit the manuscript to SPIE Submission System after receiving the Notification of Abstract Acceptance.
Tel: +86-21-69918569 (Conference info); +86-21-69918426 (Submission)
HPLSE2020 Conference Date Postponed!
Sincerely considering the situation of the novel coronavirus, HPLSE Committee announces that the date of HPLSE2020 will be postponed accordingly.
The final conference date will be updated on the conference website when it is confirmed.
For more information about registration and submission, please feel free to contact us. The submission access is open, we still welcome your submissions.
The 4th International Symposium on High Power Laser Science and Engineering (HPLSE2020) is organized by Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (SIOM), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and will be held on April 13-18, 2020 in Suzhou, China.
HPLSE is held every two years, and aims at bringing together worldwide scientists and engineers working on the topics of high energy density physics, high power laser, high power laser related components, and advanced laser technology and applications.
We warmly welcome you to come and join us to share your great progress and experience!
Topic 1: High energy density physics
● Laser plasma interactions
● Inertial confinement fusion
● Laboratory astrophysics
● Nuclear photonics
● Bright X-rays and applications
● Laser driven electron and ion acceleration
● Extreme nonlinearity and relativistic optics
Topic 2: High power laser systems
● Laser facility engineering
● Laser system design, modeling and optimization
● Pulse generators and preamplifiers
● Laser pumping and amplifiers
● Frequency conversion and nonlinear optics
● Beam shaping, smoothing and combining
● Light propagation, alignment, diagnostics and wave-front correction
● Laser and plasma diagnostics
Topic 3: Laser components for high power laser
● Optical materials
● Optical fabrication, processing and testing
● Optical film coating
● Optical gratings
● Laser induced damage
● Novel optical materials and devices
● Target fabrication
Topic 4: Advanced laser technologies and applications
● Ultrahigh power laser technologies
● High-repetition-rate laser technologies
● High power mid-infrared laser technologies
● High power terahertz sources and applications
● Ultrafast and attosecond technologies
● Fiber and fiber lasers
● Diode pumped solid state lasers
● Excimer, chemical and free electron lasers
Mr. Wendong Ji, Tel: +86-18018304797, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Jungang Zhu, Tel: +86-13918384218, Email: email@example.com